A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Almira Karpenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpenko
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karpenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpenko graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Karpenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Almira Tescha Stephanie Karpenko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Almira T. Karpenko practice?
- Dr. Almira Karpenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Almira Karpenko practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.