Dr. Alnasir Adatia DO Patient Reviews

May 4th, 2016
Patient for 30 years
Dr. Adatia is an excellent dr. He always spends extra time with his patients so there is sometimes a longer wait in the waiting room.

April 5th, 2016
Love this man! He seems to really care, which is rare today. I'd recommend him to everyone!

December 18th, 2015
Patient
Great physician would highly recommend

October 14th, 2015
To doctor in the entire Northwest
Takes a while to get in once you are there, BUT....it is because Dr. Adatia takes so much care with each of his patients. First class, top quality care from a doctor who takes the time to know you and understand your issues in depth.

September 2nd, 2015
Wait time is over an hour. Seldom in my 28 yrs of visiting doctor have I been seen within an hour of my apptmt time. Doctor has very good beside manner and is excellent at referrals.

August 31st, 2015
If I could give a higher rating, I absolutely would!

May 26th, 2015
Very great in all areas.

March 6th, 2014
Doe
He is very knowledgable, but the staff is not friendly, and un-sympathetic to the hour + wait time (which is a garaunteed occurrence). Although I trust him, the presentation of his staff is unbelievable, over sized hoodies & greasy messy hair. You would a doctors office to have a clean, welcoming, and professional attire.

November 15th, 2013
awesome dr.
I have to give Dr. Adatia the best review. He has not only been an advocate for my health but I consider him a friend. I could never imagine having another Doctor. He is a true advocate for health and does not just tell you what you want to hear. That is what we should all hope for in a family physician. Thank you, Dr. Adatia for being an amazing doctor and human being.

July 2nd, 2013
Awful
Dr. Adatia has been in my family for as long as I can remember and we had no problems with him until recently. My father was diagnosed with two forms of cancer at the end of January. Dr. Adatia was my father's doctor for over 20 years. My father had to switch to the VA because he receives 100% coverage with them. My father wanted to say goodbye and thank him for being his doctor for so many years. My father was met by a cold hearted man who said "I knew you had cancer." No condolences, just an emotionless man who could care less what happens to him. His staff is also very unwelcoming towards my father. They refused to let him see Dr. Adatia. This is what pushed me to make the decision to find a new primary doctor. I can't face a doctor who treats my dad as if he were garbage.

July 16th, 2012
This coctor treats his staff badly there are no benefits and low pay. That is the reason there is so much turnover and ignorant staff. One more than one occasion the receptionist was sleeping when I approached her desk. Doctor spends a lot of time with you but still miss diagnosed me.

July 15th, 2011
Dr. Adatia is an awesome doctor. He always makes sure that all of your questions are addressed, you can always call and get through to his caring staff, and you always feel that you are the highest priority when you are there. He has been our family doctor for almost 20 years, and we would never think of anyone else!