A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alner Quinonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alner Quinonez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinonez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quinonez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alner Quinonez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinonez graduated from Universidad Internacional De Las Americas, San Jose. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quinonez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alner Miguel Quinonez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alner M. Quinonez practice?
- Dr. Alner Quinonez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alner Quinonez practices Family Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Family Physicians.