Dr. Alner Quinonez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2015
Dr Q is THE BEST
Dr Q is the best Physician I've ever seen. Kind, thorough and takes his time.

April 13th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Q is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have been his patient for 6 years now. He, and his wife, are not only knowledgeable and reputable in their field, they both genuinely care for each patient as an individual. I mainly see Dr. Q. We have to drive almost 2 hours every month to see him since we had to move away, because no other Doctor has ever had such good bedside manner. He does not rush you out of the office and he takes the time to listen to your concerns for your own, and your families physical, mental, and emotional health. He has been a godsend and I highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2014
Married 40 years, Mother to 7 children, Mamma to 7 grandchildren. New to the area. About 2 years....
He is very kind and helpful. He listens to all your concerns. He does not rush you out till you are done. If he has samples he shares them with you. This is important to me... My meds are very costly. Very knowledgeable of the other Doctors around the area that would best work for you and your issues. Remembers who you are and who your family is. Its very important to not just be a number on the folder. Staff just as kind and helpful. I would send all my friends/family to him. PS. He shares his birthday with mine. :-)