A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aloisx Zauner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aloisx Zauner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aloisx Zauner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zauner graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zauner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aloisx Zauner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aloisx Zauner practice?
- Dr. Aloisx Zauner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aloisx Zauner practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.