A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Bhargava, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhargava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Bhargava DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alok Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Alok Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Alok Bhargava practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Pediatricians and Waterbury Neurologists.