A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Bhargava, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhargava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Bhargava DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alok Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Alok Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Alok Bhargava practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Pediatricians and Waterbury Neurologists.