Dr. Alok Bhargava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alok Bhargava?

August 16th, 2017

Dr. Bhargava is an excellent Dr. His thorough diagnosis found the cyst in my daughter's brain. If it wasn't for him insisting on an EEG & an MRI my daughter would've continued to be in pain and she wouldn't be alive today. I recommend anyone to see him. He's very friendly, his APRN is very helpful and the staff along with him is very professional. They follow up with you and make you feel very comfortable. My hats off and I give props to him and his staff

June 14th, 2017

Knows his stuff

I've been taking my nephew to see Doc... for a year now. Dr. B is very involved in these patient's he cares for. Dr. B is amazing and I always recommended him to all I know when in need of the service he provides.. Thank You Dr. B

May 7th, 2015

Great Staff! Super nice to my children and me. Very friendly. Dr. Bhargava is very knowledgeable and caring. I like that he doesn't beat around the bush with the patient.

September 18th, 2014

Dr. Bhargava has treated my son for over seven years and we have had excellent care from the beginning. I highly recommend him and his staff if you are in need of a caring accessible neurologist.

October 19th, 2013

Mother

He does laugh and make fun of patients conditions as add. He did prescripbe medications right away miss diagnosed my son with adhd too and hes very rude. My kids are afraid of him. My son have lyme disease on blood test too and he doesnt know anything about it. I see this dr far of been a caring person hun.

March 29th, 2013

patient

I have been going to Dr. Alok Bhargava for many years now, since I was younger. I am now 31 and even though he is a pediatric doctor I keep him as my neurologist because I trust him. He is concerned for my well being, and is very accurate with his line of work making sure his patient is safe and well cared for with the proper essentials.

December 27th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bhargava for over 15 years. i was a dificult case when i started to see Dr. Bhargava with my Epileptic condition. Through my college years i was not in the state of CT, i never failed to have to call him on average once or twice a year in the middle of the night with a problem. wheather it be 12:00am or 3:00am, i would recieve a prompt phone call back and help with my problem. as a working adult in Boston Mass,i am able to still see Dr. Bhargava with my insurance and still would rather drive 2 1/2 hours to see him rather than see a Neurologist 5 min down the road.

October 11th, 2010

The most excellent neurologist my children have ever had! His bedside manner is incredible and he really listens to parents. Awesome doctor!

September 8th, 2009

Verry good

When your child is diagnosed with something that could affect his or her entire life you want a doctor that not only cares, but who has the childs best interest in mind. I can not say that Dr. Bhargava is a warm and fuzzy type of doctor and most doctors today do not have the time to be that way. He is a doctor that does not shove pills at your child right away. He allows the child to grow and progress and if the y needs medication he will do it. It is not his first course of action, he checks for underlying conditions that may be the root cause of an issue first. We have been seeing him for at least seven years and just now that my son is almost 16, issues are arising where he requires some counseling and medication and that is not a definite yet. See Dr. Bhargava because he will try everything first before pushing medication and today that is the exception and not the rule.

April 23rd, 2009

not very professional

i brought it to the dr's attention that my son was diagnosed with lyme disease... he seemed to blow it off. A COMMON misdiagnosis in pediatriac lyme cases are ADHD & OCD. WHICH he diagnosed my son with. He then proceded to give me a 2 month appointment next instead of the normal 1 month which we have been doing. I felt very upset & like he wasn't taking my sons case seriously enough, he laughed @ the lymes diagnosis saying that we don't know enough about the disease yet!!!

March 13th, 2017