Dr. Alok Bose Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Alok Bose?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Very quick but effective

LOVE

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

LOVE

Posted on December 30th, 2015

We LOVE Dr. Bose! I won't change my medical insurance if Dr Bose is not my daughters cardiologist!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. Bose is a godsend. My little boy had TAPVR when he was born and Dr. Bose is the one who diagnosed him, then has followed up with him. He is kind, friendly and always speaks in terms we can understand. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is looking for a cardiologist for their little one. :)

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Bose is wonderful with both of my children. He put them both at ease immediately, and truly explained everything thoroughly to both all of us.

Parent but also a health care provider.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Bose over and over again. It is hard to come by a good doctor that is not only caring but smart, up to date and willing to take the time to educate patients. He was great with my son. My son enjoyed his appointment and I felt confident when leaving his office my child was in good hands. Thank you!!! Oh and his office staff was great too!

Excellent Person and Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2012

My daughter was a less apprehensive than I was about her being referred to a Cardiologist. But her experience with Dr Bose was outstanding. He explained everything and truly showed her respect. She became an inquisitive, curious, and information seeker after meeting Dr. Bose. The exam and testing process was so well explained that he was asking the questions of us before we knew what to ask. Thank you so much for the wonderful thoughtfulness that you showed my child and family.

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

I was so much at ease to know that my kid was being checked by such a intelligent and knowledgeable doctor ....... he was so friendly ......my daughter was very comfortable with him ........

Dr. Bose is awesome!

Posted on May 23rd, 2009

My daughter generally hates going to the doctor, but she really enjoys seeing Dr. Bose. After 17 years with peds cardiologists we really enjoy his friendliness and caring attitude. He listens to our concerns and explains the results of tests and what the normal ranges are and how they relate to our daughter. We hope to never have to change cardiologists again!

Posted on October 8th, 2017