A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Shirish Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alok S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Alok Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alok Desai practices Urology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Urologists.