A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Goyal, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner, is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Goyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Goyal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alok Goyal practice?
- Dr. Alok Goyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alok Goyal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Gastroenterologists.