A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Goyal, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner, is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Goyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Goyal MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alok Goyal practice?
- Dr. Alok Goyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alok Goyal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Gastroenterologists.