Dr. Alok Goyal MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016
Everything about Dr. Alok Goyal is exceptional. My only issue is this one particular nurse that I really cant stand.

December 21st, 2014
No value for our time at all; I waited for 75 minutes for my appt. which was the first appt. for the day. When I reached there 10 minutes before my appt. time, there were 8 other patients for the same time waiting before me as if they call all patients for that day all at once and have them just wait like a free clinic until they get to them one by one. Some patients who had appt. time after mine, were seen before me because they came few minutes before I reached; what good is the appt. time for? If they cannot manage time, how will they mange patients. You spend more than an hour for your turn only to be seen for few minutes (So, I guess, they do know how to manage their time!). It seems that most doctors these days are more interested in filling out the EHR on the computer so that they get the maximum money in just few minutes of their time. The quality of their examination is generally very poor. They take your weight with heavy shoes on, blood pressure with tubing facing backward, using stethoscope as if it is going to catch some infection from patients' skin, poking belly instead of proper abdominal examination, etc. Most nurses and doctor do not even wash their hands before examining patients.

February 10th, 2012
Stay away from this Dr. All he cares about is money!!!
While my wife was having an endoscopy and under some sedation, he inquired as to whether or not he had been paid. When she said she had paid Surgicare and was prepared to pay for his services, he threatened her and told her that she would not be released until he got his money. I had to go out to my car and call his office with my debit card so my wife would be released. by the time I had finished, I returned to the building to speak with him about his terrible handling of the situation only to find that he had already left for the day.

August 17th, 2011
excellent Dr would recommend to anyone anytime. Helped a lot with my medical condition. I have full trust in my physician.

July 20th, 2009
nasty personality. Very unprofessional attitude with patients.

February 6th, 2017