A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Culpeper Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alok K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Alok Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alok Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, VA.
See Gainesville Internists.