Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Office Visit show details Office Visit
Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Alok was 50 minutes late for our appointment and didn't even mention that fact when the appointment began. He put us in a dirty room and replied to four text messages during our appointment. I believe he did accurately diagnose my problem but, he was beyond inattentive. I will not be going back.

Jan 26th, 2015

Doesn't take his patients seriously, exams were very minimal!

they don't care about people's time show details they don't care about people's time
Jan 6th, 2015

They are not good since they don't care much about patient's time and money. Doctor's assistants are not well-qualified and they never give a realistic time estimate for the process. In one incident, they gave me an incomplete form after waiting for a long time to receive my lab results. I had told them in advance that I was in a crunch time and I needed my results soon. But, in the end, they gave me a form, which was missing the essential parts such as the doctor's signature. I tried to contact them, but the assistant who was in charge that day, was totally clueless and helpless.They didn't even apologize for that. It would be better for that clinic to hire some assistants with qualifications in order to live up to expectations of the patient's. Dr. Krishna is a good person and knows his job, but his clinic is not reliable because of his assistants. I don't recommend that clinic to anybody.