Dr. Alok Krishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alok Krishna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016

Horrible

Worst doctor and medical staff ever except for the male assistant that greeted me and walked me back out after I was seen. He was a gentleman and was very polite but the other staff were flat out rude. The doctor was very short with me and didn't care about my issues whatsoever. He rushed me our and forgot to give me my prescriptions. The male assistant had to kindly remind him to give them to me before I left. The assistant who I believe was names Katy was very rude and unprofessional.

January 27th, 2015

Office Visit

Dr. Alok was 50 minutes late for our appointment and didn't even mention that fact when the appointment began. He put us in a dirty room and replied to four text messages during our appointment. I believe he did accurately diagnose my problem but, he was beyond inattentive. I will not be going back.

January 26th, 2015

Doesn't take his patients seriously, exams were very minimal!

January 6th, 2015

they don't care about people's time

They are not good since they don't care much about patient's time and money. Doctor's assistants are not well-qualified and they never give a realistic time estimate for the process. In one incident, they gave me an incomplete form after waiting for a long time to receive my lab results. I had told them in advance that I was in a crunch time and I needed my results soon. But, in the end, they gave me a form, which was missing the essential parts such as the doctor's signature. I tried to contact them, but the assistant who was in charge that day, was totally clueless and helpless.They didn't even apologize for that. It would be better for that clinic to hire some assistants with qualifications in order to live up to expectations of the patient's. Dr. Krishna is a good person and knows his job, but his clinic is not reliable because of his assistants. I don't recommend that clinic to anybody.

November 10th, 2016