A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Oswal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Oswal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Oswal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswal graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.
Dr. Oswal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Oswal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alok Oswal practice?
- Dr. Alok Oswal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alok Oswal practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.