Alok Rawat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
We found Dr.Rawat to be,empathetic, reassuring and professional He asked both closed and open ended questions and used the answers to probe further regarding onset and subsequent psychosis.He wrote a prescription for an "atypical" drug that initiated recovery in a small dosage. In subsequent visits,he adjusted the dosage by further questioning the efficacy.

May 2nd, 2014
Help out my son, BIG Time!
Dr Rawat was a life saver. My son was going through a very rough patch and needed help. He had crashed and burned. Dr Rawat agreed to see us that same day. My son has found stability and a new sense of direction thanks to Dr Rawat. He is young, can be direct and to the point. With my son it was a necessary, it helped my son grasped that without my son's effort, we are all wasting time. Highly Recommended. But he is on his own, not in a practice.

January 21st, 2011
Young, but he knows what he's doing.
I would definitely recommend this psychiatrist to others. He knows his medications and has an easy chart for keeping track of any patterns that can help forsee future problems. He is very professional and comfortable to be around. I have bipolar disorder and with his help I have reached and maintained stability for 4 months now (I have only been seeing him for like 4 and a half months)