A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Sachdeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sachdeva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok Sachdeva MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alok Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Alok Sachdeva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alok Sachdeva practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Rheumatologists.