A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alok Sharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alok Sharan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alok Sharan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alok D Sharan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alok D. Sharan practice?
- Dr. Alok Sharan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alok Sharan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.