Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Jan 5th, 2015

Professional and highly competent.

Experience show details Experience
by Ben on Nov 28th, 2014

Returned phone call about my test result 4 days after I completed it. Very informative, took time to explain the data which was something that none of my previous sleep doctors did. He was more interested in getting to the bottom of my diagnosis as opposed to just doing more tests

Apr 8th, 2014

Worst doctor ever

Helpful Staff show details Helpful Staff
Feb 14th, 2013

Very friendly nurses. Had to wait since December for a visit, which I was upset about. The visit however was very helpful as he was able to put the puzzle together.

Nov 13th, 2012

I was not happy about waiting for the visit for about 7 weeks. Once i got to meet him, I was finally bale to get treatment for my REM behavior disorder and now I sleep better at night. Excellent support staff.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Pleasant and professional front office staff. Commute from Santa Barbara was a torture.

May 19th, 2012

The office was generous and very helpful in accommodating us for a visit. The visit was very helpful and he was able to offer some very useful alternatives therapies. Very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Excellent doctor, followed up promptly with me when needed show details Excellent doctor, followed up promptly with me when needed
Apr 12th, 2012

He was always very nice and took enough time to explain everything to me. He is responding within a few minutes to my emails and adjusts the doses of the medication based on my symptoms regularly. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

Oct 9th, 2011

Excellent clinical care and expertise. Friendly staff and outstanding overall impression

May 7th, 2011

Excellent bedside manners. We were promptly seen as soon as we arrived. Had innovative ideas about issues that we thought had no new options

Mar 7th, 2011

Very caring office staff and wonderful clinic overall. Took months or arrange the visit.

Feb 18th, 2011

We had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Avidan for over 6 months and the drive was over 3 hours from Loma Linda. Despite these hurdles, this visit was well worth the wait to get some answers that some of our other physicians could not answer. He is a bit hard to get a follow up visit though.

Oct 7th, 2010

Very difficult to get an appointment with the UCLA neurology clinic in general. Getting a timely appointment with his was frustrating but worth the wait!

Aug 13th, 2010

Me and my wife traveled to see this doctor from Hawaii. We had a sleep study which our doctors at home read as normal. The UCLA sleep doctor found the problem and we are very satisfied

Jul 6th, 2010

We were very impressed with him and the trip from Yuma was well with it! Unfortunately, our sleep doctors took a long time to obtain this referral and we wished it was done sooner.

Jun 14th, 2010

Excellent staff and outstanding consultation. We just wished the waiting time to see him was faster. We waited nearly seven months for an appointment.

Apr 27th, 2010

Spent about an hour with us educating my husband about Rem behavior disorder. Very pleasant, knowledgeable and personable.

Apr 13th, 2010

Took us 4 months to see him.

Dec 11th, 2009

He is truly an authority in sleep medicine. WELL WORTH THE 4 MONTH WAIT TIME!!!