A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Englanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Englanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englanoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Englanoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Englanoff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Englanoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Englanoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alon Englanoff practice?
- Dr. Alon Englanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Englanoff practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.