A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Gitig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Gitig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Gitig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Gitig MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alon Gitig practice?
- Dr. Alon Gitig has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Gitig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.