A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Gitig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Gitig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitig
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gitig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Gitig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Gitig MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alon Gitig practice?
- Dr. Alon Gitig has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Gitig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.