A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Kahana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Kahana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Kahana, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahana graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kahana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans