A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Kahana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Kahana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahana
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Kahana, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahana graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kahana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Kahana MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alon Kahana practice?
- Dr. Alon Kahana has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Kahana practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.