A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Kahana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Kahana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahana
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Kahana, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahana graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kahana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Kahana MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alon Kahana practice?
- Dr. Alon Kahana has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Kahana practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.