A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Steinberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon A Steinberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alon A. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Alon Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Cardiologists.