A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Steinberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Steinberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alon Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Alon Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alon Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Cardiologists.