A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Vainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Vainer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Vainer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vainer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Vainer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- North Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Vainer MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alon Vainer practice?
- Dr. Alon Vainer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alon Vainer practices Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Ellijay, GA.
See Atlanta Nephrologists.