A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Weizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alon Weizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weizer
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weizer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Weizer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weizer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weizer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alon Zadok Weizer MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alon Z. Weizer practice?
- Dr. Alon Weizer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alon Weizer practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.