A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alon Yarkoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alon Yarkoni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarkoni graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yarkoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yarkoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans