A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonso Collar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alonso Collar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alonso Collar, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Collar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonso Collar MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alonso Collar practice?
- Dr. Alonso Collar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alonso Collar practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Cardiothoracic Surgeons.