A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonso Collar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alonso Collar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Collar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alonso Collar practice?
Dr. Alonso Collar practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons, Lansing Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Lansing Cardiologists.