A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonso Collar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alonso Collar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Collar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alonso Collar, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Collar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonso Collar MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alonso Collar practice?
- Dr. Alonso Collar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alonso Collar practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Cardiothoracic Surgeons.