Surgical Specialist
1200 E Michigan Ave
Ste 775
Lansing, MI 48912
517-364-5200
Locations and availability (4)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Daryl Katalenich on Jun 21st, 2013

I found this doctor difficult to deal with. With a Torn Aorta, this doctor said he must to a catherization prior to surgery to fix the torn Aorta. You cannot do a catherization on a patient with a torn Aorta, but he insisted he must before surgery, when I agreed, the catheradation was "Attempted" but was not done because the patient condition would not allow it - that was known before the attempt but he had to attempt? Complications from the surgery were infections of the sternum wires, even though the doctor took a sample of the infection fluid, he never tested them and I had to receive treatment from my dermatologist that I had an appointment to see right after seeing this doctor. Upon surgery to fix the infected sternum wires the doctor stated all three wires would be removed and I would stay in the hospital for a couple days after surgery, but only One wire was removed and I was sent home not knowing why the diagnosis and discussed treatment had been changed. I never felt this doctor listened to me or ever approached me as a patient he cared about.

|  Wow  |  show details
by Jerry on Jul 25th, 2009

He was compassionat and proffesional. has an excellent reputation and trated me like a person not a disease!