A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonso Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Fernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonso Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alonso Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Alonso Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alonso Fernandez practices Cardiovascular Disease near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiologists.