A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonzo Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alonzo Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flores has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonzo Juan Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alonzo J. Flores practice?
- Dr. Alonzo Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alonzo Flores practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.