Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
the Waiting time is Terrible show details the Waiting time is Terrible
by Emmanuel Vazquez on May 27th, 2015

my first appointment was a 7:45 am. and he attended me at 10:30 am second it was a 8:00 am and I wait almost one hour and it suppose to be quick because I just went to get my results of my physical check up.

Staff are not Professional show details Staff are not Professional
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Flores is a great doctor for my kids. He is very patient and definitely spends enough time with both of them. However, the wait is horrible. Even if you have an appointment, I was going to leave the first time I took my kids to see him and he is the only reason I continue to keep him as my kids doctor. The staff on the other hand seem to be pretty rude and always seem too focused on something else. They do not greet you and are not helpful in any way. Dr. Flores should definitely hire staff that is a better representative of his work. Most people don't like to go to the doctor in the first place and then to have staff that are rude, doesn't help. If they are that miserable, work somewhere else.

Needs Organization show details Needs Organization
Nov 5th, 2014

Dr. Flores doesn't pay much attention while you are with him at YOUR appointment. He doesn't undress you or look at your body at all. You are fully clothed and he doesn't address any concerns you may have, himself. He writes referrals for everything instead of taking care of the matter. His staff is extremely rude and they hang up on telephone calls, purposely. They talk to you with attitude for no reason. They look like they are miserable. It's not the patients' fault they don't like their job. They do not greet when you walk in. "Sign in and take a seat," is all you hear. The staff failed to send me my approval for my dermatologist and gastrointestinal referrals, but allowed me to go in for my follow up appointment, and forced me to pay my copay. I still hadn't received the notice of approval for my initial referrals, so what exactly was he going to follow up on? I paid my copay for absolutely nothing! He then wanted me to pay again for another appointment so he could fill out some paper work that was requested from the gastrointestinal doctor. He collects his money off of unnecessary appointments and copays. Staff needs to learn how to confirm appointments to avoid wasting patients' money. Especially when the patient has referral copays that they need to pay too. It gets extremely costly when it can be avoided. THE OFFICE NEEDS MAJOR ORGANIZATION AND BETTER MANAGEMENT. He also does not return patients calls.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Veronica Guerrero on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Flores is an great doctor. He was able to get my blood pressure under control. He takes the time to answer questions, provide education and has great bedside manners.