A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonzo Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alonzo Henry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Henry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonzo Fernando Henry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alonzo F. Henry practice?
- Dr. Alonzo Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alonzo Henry practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.