Dr. Alonzo Kornegay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alonzo Kornegay?

Ms.

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I met this doctor in an extremely dark and dreary examination room without windows. The ceiling lighting was very low. There was no attempt to make the examination room cheerful in anyway. The room was painted a dull color and it was more like a closet that an examination room. When the doctor came in the room he was pleasant but very mellow. I had an MRI done at his request. Upon my return appointment he seemed unable to see the cyst that other doctors had recognized. He recommended a book to help me but it didn't come close to addressing the problems I am dealing with. I used the exercises for months. I don't feel this doctor was capable of understanding the gravity of my situation. I drove out of town to see him. It was a complete and total waste of time and money.

Great Physician

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, a true Gentleman as well. Five Star experience.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Skilled and compassionate surgeon. Highly regarded by his colleagues and other area physicians.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr Kornegay is great. He's very caring and actually has a conversation with you about what needs to be done. He takes the time to care!! The reception staff is terrible. They are very rude and short with you. The nurse I had was horrible. She is inconsiderate and acts like you are bothering her. I came in with crutches, X-ray films, a purse and a jacket- not one employee offered to help me. They just watched me struggle and attempt to make it down the hall with all of these items. If it weren't for Dr Kornegay, I would never return to this practice. ( This is the Kernersville office)

Certified Peer Support Specialist in mental health

Posted on December 30th, 2011

I just started with Dr. Kornegay within 30 days, and he is the most geniune docotr I know. He is passionate, fair,and easy to talk with. He took his time to make sure I understood my condition. I shared with friends that I admire and now he is my orthopaedic doctor for future needs, if necessary.

Greatest Orthopaedic Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2009

Played tennis USTA ranked and hurt both feet at same time in accident and was told I probably wouldn't play again; but with therapy there and a great doctor; in 4 months time I was playing the tournments and had to go three rounds to beat person; but considering she knew I had hurt ankles; I give all the praise to God and then to Dr. Kornegay

The BEST Doctor in every way!!

Posted on September 25th, 2008

Dr. Kornegay gets an A+ in every respect.after 30 years -- I still consider him the best ever and a LIFE SAVER.

Posted on December 30th, 2016