Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 10th, 2013

Dr Kornegay is great. He's very caring and actually has a conversation with you about what needs to be done. He takes the time to care!! The reception staff is terrible. They are very rude and short with you. The nurse I had was horrible. She is inconsiderate and acts like you are bothering her. I came in with crutches, X-ray films, a purse and a jacket- not one employee offered to help me. They just watched me struggle and attempt to make it down the hall with all of these items. If it weren't for Dr Kornegay, I would never return to this practice. ( This is the Kernersville office)

Certified Peer Support Specialist in mental health show details Certified Peer Support Specialist in mental health
Dec 30th, 2011

I just started with Dr. Kornegay within 30 days, and he is the most geniune docotr I know. He is passionate, fair,and easy to talk with. He took his time to make sure I understood my condition. I shared with friends that I admire and now he is my orthopaedic doctor for future needs, if necessary.

Greatest Orthopaedic Doctor show details Greatest Orthopaedic Doctor
by Past patient; who now takes her mom to see him. Mrs. B.Sizemore on Feb 4th, 2009

Played tennis USTA ranked and hurt both feet at same time in accident and was told I probably wouldn't play again; but with therapy there and a great doctor; in 4 months time I was playing the tournments and had to go three rounds to beat person; but considering she knew I had hurt ankles; I give all the praise to God and then to Dr. Kornegay

The BEST Doctor in every way!! show details The BEST Doctor in every way!!
by Karen Whitley Myers on Sep 25th, 2008

Dr. Kornegay gets an A in every respect.after 30 years -- I still consider him the best ever and a LIFE SAVER.