A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alonzo Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alonzo Sexton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alonzo Sexton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sexton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alonzo Tyrone Sexton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alonzo T. Sexton practice?
- Dr. Alonzo Sexton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alonzo Sexton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Royston Orthopedic Surgeons.