Dr. Alonzo Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 6th, 2016
Take a day off to visit this office. He scheduled 3 people at the same time plus take walk-ins
What kind of doctor leaves his patients waiting for four or more hours after they have scheduled an appointment. You would have to be crazy to think you would receive adequate care from someone like this.

August 12th, 2015
My biggest complaint is how long you have to wait for appointment, procedures

June 5th, 2015
CNA
I wouldn't recomend this Doctor to anyone. He missed my Chrons Disease for over 3 years. I have thousands of dollars in medical bills and this quack is to blame.

June 16th, 2013
Patient
I have full confidence in Dr.Alonzo Williams, I am confident had it not been for his attention on all aspects of my case I would not be here today. Yes there is a wait (only if your health can tolerate it tho) but it is well worth the wait , he does not rush through anyone ..as that makes for mistakes. I WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD HE IS AN GREAT DR. AND A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

July 30th, 2011
a joke
This Dr is the biggest joke I have seen. I met the man and in the same day I had sigmoid. and upper Gi and the funny part is when I went into recovery I was in a bed next to about 3 other people and he literally walked down the roll giving the exact same diagnoses to each one of us and when he told me the exact same thing he had told the other and I told him I had been treated for IBS and it had been completely ruled out and his only answer was "I wasnt the one who diagnosed it then" and walked away. Long story short I definately dont have IBS and just had surgey to fix one problem of many so I cant help but wonder what did he do while I was out because I dont think he looked in the right place. LOL