Dr. Alonzo Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alonzo Williams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alonzo Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017

The only reason he got a 1 star from me was because I couldn't select Aero! I wouldn't recommend Dr Williams to ANYONE!

When I asked for an appointment, they said he is booked up for months, and I had to be there between 7 am and 3pm as a walk-in. They were supposed to do a EGD to verify a large hiatal hernia that goes up behind my heart (verified by CT scan). When they brought me back for the procedure, they told me to keep all my clothes on, just put a gown on over them. I guess it takes up to much time, but what about sanitary conditions? Afterward, I told him I came to verify my HH , not to get throat dilated. He said I definitely don't have one. I told him I had brought a report that says I do. Then he said, yes I did, but he couldn't see it. 3 weeks later he comes up with the story that it was a sliding hiatal hernia. When I got upset, he tried to put me on an anti-anxiety medicine. I refused. He said it will make me calm and feel so much better. I WILL NEVER GO TO DR WILLIAMS AGAIN. MY OPINION IS THAT HE IS A QUACK AND A WAIST OF MONEY! Now I have to go to a real doctor and get it done right!

April 7th, 2016

Take a day off to visit this office. He scheduled 3 people at the same time plus take walk-ins

What kind of doctor leaves his patients waiting for four or more hours after they have scheduled an appointment. You would have to be crazy to think you would receive adequate care from someone like this.

August 12th, 2015

My biggest complaint is how long you have to wait for appointment, procedures

June 5th, 2015

CNA

I wouldn't recomend this Doctor to anyone. He missed my Chrons Disease for over 3 years. I have thousands of dollars in medical bills and this quack is to blame.

June 16th, 2013

Patient

I have full confidence in Dr.Alonzo Williams, I am confident had it not been for his attention on all aspects of my case I would not be here today. Yes there is a wait (only if your health can tolerate it tho) but it is well worth the wait , he does not rush through anyone ..as that makes for mistakes. I WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD HE IS AN GREAT DR. AND A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

July 30th, 2011

a joke

This Dr is the biggest joke I have seen. I met the man and in the same day I had sigmoid. and upper Gi and the funny part is when I went into recovery I was in a bed next to about 3 other people and he literally walked down the roll giving the exact same diagnoses to each one of us and when he told me the exact same thing he had told the other and I told him I had been treated for IBS and it had been completely ruled out and his only answer was "I wasnt the one who diagnosed it then" and walked away. Long story short I definately dont have IBS and just had surgey to fix one problem of many so I cant help but wonder what did he do while I was out because I dont think he looked in the right place. LOL

June 28th, 2017