A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aloysius Onwuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aloysius Onwuka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onwuka
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Onwuka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aloysius Onwuka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuka graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onwuka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aloysius Chukwumuche Onwuka MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aloysius C. Onwuka practice?
- Dr. Aloysius Onwuka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aloysius Onwuka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Villas, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Villas Internists and Villas Geriatric Doctors.