A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aloysius Onwuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aloysius Onwuka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onwuka
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Onwuka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aloysius Onwuka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuka graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onwuka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aloysius Chukwumuche Onwuka MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aloysius C. Onwuka practice?
- Dr. Aloysius Onwuka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aloysius Onwuka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Villas, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May, NJ.
See Villas Internists and Villas Geriatric Doctors.