inactive

Aloysius K Rho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 20th, 2014
Respects his patients
I highly recommend Dr. Rho if you need a kind a doctor who really listens to all you have to say. I was surprised at how the doctor respected the information I gave him about my health and prescribed accordingly. Most physicians I've encountered think the same medicines and supplements work the same for everyone; Dr. Rho immediately recognized that a supplement wasn't a good fit for me and told me he would explore other options. The surprise I felt at hearing this made me realize how rarely other doctors really listen. Very professional and nice guy!

April 9th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Rho treated my mother who was ill with pancreatic cancer. He is a kind, caring man who made every effort to help her. He listened and reccomended several procedures to ease her discomfort. He has a wonderful bedside manner and cares about his patients. He treated her with dignity and the utmost care. He was accurate in his diagnosis and truly wanted to help her, even though her condition was extremely serious.

January 23rd, 2013
I have never recommended a doctor before... I highly recommend Dr. Rho to anyone with Gastro problems. He takes a lot of time with you and listens to everything and every little symptom and recommends a complete examination of tests and procedures to be sure he finds the solution to the problem. He is very kind and gentle and makes you feel comfortable and you can tell he listens and cares. He even called me personally at home to check up on me. What doctors do that? I urge anyone who needs a Gastro to see Dr Rho!

July 18th, 2012
great
Dr. Rho is great. After years of suffering and seeing different doctors he correctly diagnosed me and fixed my problem. He has a wonderful caring bedside manner.

December 28th, 2011
Attentive Caring Doctor
I found Dr. Rho to be an excellent Doctor who was up to date on his reading, paid strict attention to what I was saying, and was exceptionally patient and understanding.

September 6th, 2011
Excellent care
Dr. Rho was excellent and terated me with care and professionalism. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

July 18th, 2011
Dr. Rho is a lovely physician. He is so good that even though I've left the area I still go back to see him!

August 2nd, 2010
Good, well mannered, professional and caring doctor
i met him for the first time when i was hospitalized for a flare up... but he treated me with care. he was very courteous. he answered our questions patiently.. thumb up for the doctor.

July 1st, 2010
One of the worst doctors I've ever seen
Dr. Rho treated me while I was in the hospital for a colitis flare. He was rude, condescending and seemed completely uninterested in my case. (In fact, once when he was attending my bed, he got distracted by the patient in the other bed, left me mid sentence to see the other patient, and when he came back told me I was lucky I wasn't the other patient). He wouldn't answer questions directly or clearly. He seemed to take questions as an affront to his authority and to think that explanations were above the patient's comprehension. My conditioned severely worsened while I was under his care, to the point that I had to find another doctor. Once I changed doctors I was able to get the kind of attention and diagnosis that actually led to my recovery. I would tell anyone to avoid seeing Dr. Rho. His manner is contemptible, utter disdain for his patients.