Dr. Aloysius Smith MD Patient Reviews

June 18th, 2016
Thinking of visiting again no complaints great doctor angel hands

April 9th, 2014
Dr. Smith is very courteous
Dr. Smith was very courteous, and after I explained what had occurred with my previous physician, he examined me and detailed what he would be able to do to help me with my problem. He and his staff were very polite and encouraging. The results of the breast reduction and abdominoplasty were fantastic. I could not believe the difference. I was so grateful. I decided to write a review of my experience. Most of the reviews were accurate but I was surprised by two of them. Both were not talking about the Dr. Smith I went to. He would never be so rude nor would he leave a patient waiting. In the office, I spoke to other patients and they were happy with the results and talked about how wonderful Dr. Smith was. It is a pity that these reviews are here. I wonder if they are just malicious people or lying. Dr. Smith and his staff deserve better than that. They made my problem theirs and treated me with care and courteousness.

July 10th, 2013
miss
Dr. Smith is one of the best doctors with heart that you can find and rely on. He did my tummy tuck about 3years ago and he made feel so good about myself. He was so caring to explain the procedure step by step to me. After the surgery, I opened my eyes to see him by my bed side at the recovery room. He is a very responsible doctor. He is the best.

July 24th, 2012
Excellent results!
I needed some work done on my tummy and someone I knew told me about Dr. Smith. I did a little research and found that he talked to a few more of his patients from the hospital where I work. They all said that he was excellent, caring and thorough. I made an appointment and he made me a new person. It changed the way I carried myself and made a big difference in my attitude toward life.

October 28th, 2010
Very Pleased !!!
Very pleased to meet Dr. Smith and his staff were very pleasant and the doctor was very thorough in his consultation place was clean environment warm to have my tummy tuck procedure done and clean booked my surgery for next month will keep you upto date with my procedure

June 14th, 2010
Excellent
This doctor and his staff made me feel very comfortable.

February 11th, 2010
Best decision I ever made
When I first considered plastic surgery I was a little uneasy. After meeting with Dr. Smith and his staff they made me feel alot better about the procedure I was considering. I didnt feel like he just wanted my money like other doctors, the examination was very detailed and the answers to all my questions were very clear. I was given plenty of payment options and a choice of where I preferred to have my procedure done. I felt as if him and his staff were catering to the needs that i wanted and that made me feel even better. After my surgery Dr. Smith and his staff made me feel like family by calling and making sure I feeling ok and if I needed anything. Dr. Smith himself was almost always available and if he wasnt the staff reassured me when he would be able to contact me. My overall experice with Dr. Smith was excellent and I have recommened friends and family, some of whom are also very pleased with his work.