A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alozie Uneze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alozie Uneze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alozie Uneze, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uneze graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uneze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alozie Uneze MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alozie Uneze practice?
- Dr. Alozie Uneze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alozie Uneze practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Washington Radiologists.