A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alp Umar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alp Umar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Umar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alp Umar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Umar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Umar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alp Hasan Umar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alp H. Umar practice?
- Dr. Alp Umar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alp Umar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.