A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Garg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Garg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Goel Garg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alpa G. Garg practice?
- Dr. Alpa Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Garg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Brighton Radiologists.