A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Shah, Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Shah, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Kiran Shah MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alpa K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Alpa Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Alpa Shah practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Neurologists.