A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Select Specialty Hospital - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Pratap Shah MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alpa P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Alpa Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.