A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Select Specialty Hospital - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Pratap Shah MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alpa P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Alpa Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.