Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

South Scottsdale
Scottsdale Medical Specialists
7331 E Osborn Dr
Ste 205
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-994-9838
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2014

Excellent physician!! She spent so much time with me and listened to all of my problems including things not about my lungs. She explained why we were doing testing and was able to diagnose my problem almost immediately. I feel so much better since I saw hEr and would not go anywhere else!

|  Things must have changed...  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

Since the last reviews were written. Dingy office with a waiting room utterly unsuited to the needs of patients with lung disease, staff who act as though they don't want to be bothered, physician thinks all things can be solved with another prescription, snap judgment on diagnosis, little listening and a lot of ordering, rushed appointments, little to no teaching on how to manage condition from physician or staff. Partners are worse, even rude. See someone else.

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, explained everything to me. Made a plan for my health problem and asked if this is what i would like to do. Great doctor so far this was my first visit

|  sunny m.  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

very good doctor,

|  Best Doctor I've been too  |  show details
by Grant Armendariz on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Alpa Shaw really listens to everything you say. She diagnosed my problem (Valley Fever) in the first visit after I had been to two other Docs with no diagnosis. She personally calls you at work if you need special treatment. Her staff calls with test results, no need for another office visit. Utlra professional and caring Doctor.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2009

Dr. Shah allows the patient to discuss how they feel and takes the time to listen.