Dr. Alpa Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Friendly and accomadating Doctor and staff !!!

January 22nd, 2016
I really enjoyed seeing Dr Shah. She is very pleasant and listens closely to your problems. She didn't give up until my cough got better. The office girls are nice and follow up to make sure you get your tests done.

December 3rd, 2015
New staff for hire
I had an appointment with Dr. Shah and I really liked the physician but oh my. Ive had a few appointments and I cant get over how the back office MA. Kristina or kris treated me. She is so rude every time I come in, I thought the first time she was just having a bad day but it's every. Single. Time. Very belittling. She shows a lack of interest in her job. I can never get a word in when I make a phone call there and she answers. I requested records to be sent to me multiple times and was assured they had been sent but I received nothing!!! Im worried my information is now lost or was never sent. The doctor is a very very good doctor and I absolutely love her and her Nurse practioner Ari and would recommend them to anyone but it's hard to do so when the other staff is so rude and Unaccommodating.

November 24th, 2015
She is the best doctor. She really takes care of you and always listens.

October 15th, 2015
Needs new medical records
The doctor was amazing, I absolutely loved her she took the time to listen and made me feel like the question I had were valid and the two front desk gals the one who checks in and the other tiny check out gal were very sweet and helpful. The girl who checked out (I can't say her name ) was very through and taught me how to use the inhalers suggested by the doctor. However the reason I gave shah 4 stars instead of 5 is because of chris. After I left the office I need records to be sent to an outside facility and after 4 phone calls of her being rude and very unhelpful I got what I needed. She's very loud and short tempered and should not work in a doctor's office.

September 7th, 2015
Terrific doctor!

April 11th, 2014
Excellent physician!! She spent so much time with me and listened to all of my problems including things not about my lungs. She explained why we were doing testing and was able to diagnose my problem almost immediately. I feel so much better since I saw hEr and would not go anywhere else!

March 23rd, 2014
Things must have changed...
Since the last reviews were written. Dingy office with a waiting room utterly unsuited to the needs of patients with lung disease, staff who act as though they don't want to be bothered, physician thinks all things can be solved with another prescription, snap judgment on diagnosis, little listening and a lot of ordering, rushed appointments, little to no teaching on how to manage condition from physician or staff. Partners are worse, even rude. See someone else.

October 4th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor, explained everything to me. Made a plan for my health problem and asked if this is what i would like to do. Great doctor so far this was my first visit

August 10th, 2010
sunny m.
very good doctor,

January 27th, 2010
Best Doctor I've been too
Dr. Alpa Shaw really listens to everything you say. She diagnosed my problem (Valley Fever) in the first visit after I had been to two other Docs with no diagnosis. She personally calls you at work if you need special treatment. Her staff calls with test results, no need for another office visit. Utlra professional and caring Doctor.

August 28th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Shah allows the patient to discuss how they feel and takes the time to listen.