A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Patel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Ashok Patel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alpa A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpa Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alpa Patel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Psychiatrists and Northridge Child Psychiatrists.