A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Patel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa R Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alpa R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpa Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Patel practices Pediatrics near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Hartford, CT.
See Southington Pediatricians.