A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Suresh Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alpa S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpa Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Patel practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.