A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpa Vadher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpa Vadher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpa Vadher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Vadher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpa Maurya Vadher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alpa M. Vadher practice?
- Dr. Alpa Vadher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alpa Vadher practices Family Medicine near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Coatesville Family Physicians.