A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpana Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpana Gowda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpana Gowda, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gowda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- El Camino Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpana Raghava Gowda MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alpana R. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Alpana Gowda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alpana Gowda practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Campbell Physiatrists and Campbell Pain Management Doctors.