Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alpana Dhar
Alpana Dhar, MD, MBBS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Alpana Dhar is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Alpana Dhar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Alpana Dhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Brian Lentz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi20
Dr. Nedumkallel George
Richmond, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Tanya Zangaglia
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Richmond, VA 0 mi30