A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpana Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpana Singh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpana Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mln Med ColAllahabad U.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpana T Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alpana T. Singh practice?
- Dr. Alpana Singh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alpana Singh practices Family Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minnetonka, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Stillwater Family Physicians.